cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jrumler
Occasional Member - Level 1

issues attaching expense to a report

I had attached an expense to a report and attached a pdf of a receipt.  It was the wrong receipt and there was not a detach icon.  So I append and added the correct receipt.  that didnt go good and it changed all the info on the report.   At that point I deleted the expense form the report and would deal with it later.

I open a new report and now I cant attach that expense to a report 

2 REPLIES 2
Jrumler
Occasional Member - Level 1

anybody have idea?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jrumler Hello there. I see you work for JCI. Why do I mention this? Well, some time back a colleague of yours was having an issue, so I provided some help. However, in the process of that, a director at your company was notified and told me that JCI employees should be using JCI's internal help ticketing option when they have issues. 

So, it's not that I don't want to help, but I was specifically instructed to tell JCI employees to log in to their SAP Concur account, look in the Company Notes section on the home screen and look for the link your company has provided to submit a help ticket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.