cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vjkur282
Occasional Member - Level 1

issue with receipt

I have not got 4 emails stating that my July expense receipt is not attached which is not accurate. it was submitted the first time as well. i resubmitted it yesterday. I don't know why I keep receiving email from  

EmailReminderService@concursolutions.com

The following 1 expense report(s) have outstanding receipts. Please submit your receipt package as soon as possible.
Expense Reports

Submit Date

Report Name

Report Total

8/6/2022

July Expenses (07/01/2022)

569.49 USD

Its kind of a deadlock because I am not able to speak to anyone in Concur to sort this out. Can someone provide me a number to call to get this resolved?

My contact number is 301.278.6433

Regards

Vivin Kuriakose

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vjkur282 from looking at the Audit Trail of the report, it shows you uploaded receipts on September 15th. I did see final approval was given so I would give it a couple of more days to see if it changes from Holding Payment.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vjkur282
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin

I still see no changes and its still sending me emails asking to submit a receipt. I don't know how to resolve this. Is there someone that can help escalate this? Is there an number or email to whom I can escalate this to?