cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smoore
Occasional Member - Level 1

is proxy available on Concur App

HI

Just wondering if Proxy is available on Concur App - As our m ain company  administrator, I cannot see that option when signed in.

Why I need it:

I have a need to see what happens when a cardholder uses OCR ExpenseIt camera built in to Concur App to scan a receipt for a expense item that already exists via corporate card feed.

- will the App say the receipt image  relates to an expense item with same date and value>i..e treat it as a receipt to add to an existing expense item OR

- or will create a new expense item, leading to duplication of the corp card expense 

Also given planned changes in releases, what would happen if same corp card receipt was submitted to receipts@concur.com once they also start to flow through ExpenseIT. thanks

smoore_0-1693304246669.png

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smoore The Proxy option is not available on the app. Only the Delegate feature. Although some people think these are the same, they are not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
smoore
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin. Can you advise re whether a receipt for card transactions loaded via ExpenseIt in Mobile App will duplicate a transaction that is already an expense item from corporate card feed? Or will ExpenseIt treat it just as a Receipt image and not a new Expense item? Just need to be clear to our cardholders how best to upload their receipt images, given their card transactions are already expense items in Concur, thanks