cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthadder
Occasional Member - Level 2

image of receipt distorted

After using concur editing feature some time ago, some of my receipt images are blank except for edit from months ago or are in other ways not what I uploaded. This occurs on MS edge and ipad.  The administrator/expense approver reports that the image is normal on their end.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@matthadder did you try a different browser to see if the issue persists for you? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
matthadder

no, i figured since it occurred on 2 browsers on 2 devices' MS edge and ios safari. it wasn't  browser issue. but i can try a different browser.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@matthadder if you give me the name of an expense report of yours where you are seeing the issue, I can take a look to see if I experience the same thing or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
matthadder

avis auto rental on 12/26/2021. keep in mind that the person that does the administration says she sees everything normal. also, when I go to "receipts" "view receipts in separate window" the receipt appears normal.