cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

iPhone App Constantly reports Device Offline

I just downloaded the app and when I try to sign in, it says that it can't because the device is offline.  This is false since I just downloaded the app.  I have seen other people report this on Android.  It makes the Mobile Concur app useless.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: iPhone App Constantly reports Device Offline

Hi @concuruser_cg_s  @Adriana 

Good day.

Thank you for reaching out.

The issue where the app is showing offline was fixed when the 9.74 app version was released. We now currently have 9.75.1 app version. Kindly make sure that your app version is up to date.

In case, the issue still happens kindly open a Support case and include device used by the affected User, when does the user encounter the error ( opening expense, adding receipt) and the login ID.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

View solution in original post

13 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

I have just tested on iOS and Android device (with Mobile Data as well as Office network) and I have not received "Offline" message.

Could you please check with a different network connection and see if the issue still persists.?

For eg: If the issue is happening when the mobile device is connected to Office Wifi, then check if the issue happening with Mobile Data or any other external network.

Routine Member - Level 1

I've been getting this a lot recently and it seems to be when the phone has switched between Wi-Fi and mobile data and there may be a temporary disconnection.  It appears to be a false error message to me - it appears when there is a disconnection but doesn't clear by itself once connection is restored.  Once I manually close the error message box I can use Concur normally.  This is on iOS.

New Member - Level 1

i continue to get this error on my iphone 6splus.. its very annoying

Occasional Member - Level 3

I am experiencing the issue on Android device when I am in a bad coverage area even for a couple of minutes, somehow the app memorizes this info and then when I get back to coverage area and I can use all other apps, Concur remains impossible to use for about half a day  (I tried restart, cookies clear, log out log in).

Any idea how to clear this? (app is updated, cache is clear).

Many thanks!

Adriana 

Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @concuruser_cg_s  @Adriana 

Good day.

Thank you for reaching out.

The issue where the app is showing offline was fixed when the 9.74 app version was released. We now currently have 9.75.1 app version. Kindly make sure that your app version is up to date.

In case, the issue still happens kindly open a Support case and include device used by the affected User, when does the user encounter the error ( opening expense, adding receipt) and the login ID.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

View solution in original post

New Member - Level 1

Hello as of 1/26/2020, I have downloaded the app with the version 9.75.2. Upon opening the app I get this offline message still. I have tried without WiFi and with WiFi still having the same issue. 

SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mornadia

Have you created a support ticket for this issue? They should be able to help with this.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 1

Will this fix ever apply to android?

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Daverodeb ,

Good day.

Just to clarify, are you still gettin this offline message on the Concur app on you device? In case, when do you usually get the error? What type of connection are you using? Does it still happen when you try to use a different connection like mobile data, wifi?

Regards,

AnnaDizo