cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srl08
Occasional Member - Level 2

hyperlink to employee expense report from outside website

Hi, is it possible to hyperlink from a 3rdy party website to concur? Particularly the employee expense report? Do the URLs follow a consistent pattern? For example, "/employee-expense-report/{employeeID}"

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@srl08 the recipient of the hyperlink would need an SAP Concur profile for your instance to be able to access it. I tested this out by going to someone's expense report and copying the URL. It took the recipient to the SAP Concur sign in screen.

Also, in addition to needing an SAP Concur profile for your instance, the recipient would need to be set up as the approver for the owner of the expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
srl08

Kevin,

Thank you for your reply! This helps!

To give some context. we are building an application for some internal users who will have all the rights you mention.  In our app, we will need to concatenate a string with the appropriate ID. I believe all our apps sit behind the same SSO. Let's assume they do. Can you give me an example of the URL structure, please? perhaps the one you tested with and you can just put xxxx in place of sensitive information. That would help a lot as I am a contractor and don't have access to a lot of systems. I am simply documenting the features they want and how a developer should approach this. Do the URLs in concur all follow a consistent format? The purpose of the app is to consolidate data from disparate sources into a single view. where it's too much of a lift, we provide links to the functionality they want

Hello - we are looking into the deeplink function as well and were provided this link: SAP Concur Developer Center | Deeplink URL Integration

srl08
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am not familiar with that URL. I'm not on the developer side. As far as following a certain format, I am not too sure on that either. I suggest reaching out to your SAP Concur Customer Success Partner (formerly Account Manager) to see if they can get you in touch with someone who knows about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.