Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

how to reimburse a receipt payment


I bought ink cartridges package for our alignment machine, I paid through my personal credit card., how can I get the reimbursement.



Super User
Super User

As long as it was a personal card, not paid through your company, you should have the payment type of "Cash / Out-of-Pocket" that you can use.  Please provide more details if that is not what you are asking.


Occasional Member - Level 1

if its paid through my company card, why I should contact you, also who is gone to pay cash in these days!!!, how I can get my money, I have the receipt for it.



@shantseferian the terms Cash or Out of Pocket do not literally mean with cash. We use these terms to indicate that you used a personal method of payment and not a corporate card to pay for the expense.


Have you asked your direct manager (who will be approving the expense) on how to submit? You will need a profile to sign in to Your company should have set you up with one. If you aren't sure if you have a Concur profile (not this Community profile), then speaking with your direct manager is the place to start.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.