cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blacklinesfety
New Member - Level 1

how to check on status of an expense report?

We are brand new to Concur T&E.  How can an employee check on the status or a submitted expense report?  I see Claim Library.  I aso wonder about discerning between Manager Approved and Accounting Review Approved?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blacklinesfety All an employee needs to do to check the status is login to SAP Concur and click Expense at the top of the home screen. This takes them to the Manage Expenses screen where they will see all reports that are either unsubmitted, Submitted and Pending Approval or Approved & In Accounting Review. The status will be right on the expense report tile. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cfarrell3213
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a way to view the status of all reports (accross multiple employees) in the same view?  Even if they have not been submitted by the delegate (for review) to the employee yet?

@cfarrell3213 the only ways for one person to see the expense reports of several employees is if you are an Expense Processor or you have access to view reports in Cognos reporting. One caveat with Cognos reporting is that if the status of an expense report changes, you will not see that change in status until the next day. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cfarrell3213
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks!  If i'm an expense processor, how would I view unsubmitted reports accross multiple employees?

@cfarrell3213 unfortunately, Processors cannot see unsubmitted reports. To see these, you would have to use Cognos reporting. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey