cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samuel
Occasional Member - Level 1

how to change date format for all users in sap concur

I know we can change individual date fromat by going to profile >system setting >regional setting >date format. But that I belive is for logged in user. 

As a concur admin I want to change for all  compay wide users. 

Can you please help?

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samuel I believe dates are displayed based on the country the user is assigned. Most countries, other than the U.S., use the same date format. So, unless the user goes into their own profile and changes the date display, you won't be able to to do a mass update of the date display unless every user was assigned a country that uses the format you want. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
samuel
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD HI Kevin.  Thank you for all the nice work on this community . I see most of the questions here are answered by you ,so great work indeed.

In continuation with my question I am in role of concur administrator and have client with six european countries. However I notice all the users got assigned the mm/dd/yy  . format.And the only solution is that each goes into their own profile and changes the date display . 

I understand mass update is not possible (the alternative solution). But wanted to understand how the orginal problem was caused, if you could help "How did countries assigned to european countries got mm/dd/yy format ?".Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samuel Thank you for the compliment. I try to help out as much as I can. 

I was trying to look up your company's site, but am having difficulty finding it. I usually search based on your email address, but you didn't provide a work email address in your profile. Is there another name your company goes by? If not, if you could send me a private message with your work email address and the SAP Concur Login ID, I could then look up your site. 

I have an idea as to why the dates were formatted mm/dd/yyyy, but I need to find your company's site to confirm this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cat-benson
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

Are you able to provide an answer to the above, as I have the same issue and is causing problems on the report extract to upload a journal in our Finance system. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cat-benson I posted your question internally to see why the dates are not displaying as they should in the UK. I'll let you know when I hear something. My guess is that you are going to need to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support to have this issue resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samuel I found out from our Small Business Group that all of our Standard Sites default to mm/dd/yyyy, but you can submit a support ticket to request the date format for your site be changed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey