Occasional Member - Level 2

how to add direct deposit info

How to add direct deposit info here?

1 Solution
Solution
DKENNEDY1

Hello Kevin,

Apparently we had to coordinate with our HR to set up my Concur solutions. It was finally taken care of.

Thanks for giving me the tips or I should have been totally lost.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DKENNEDY1 Hello there. This SAP Concur Community is a public forum and different than SAP Concur. You don't enter bank details here on this site. Bank details are entered onto your SAP Concur profile that is accessed by going to: www.concursolutions.com. It is a much different site than this Community. It is where you will create and submit your expense reports. This Community is for posting questions, sharing ideas, connecting with peers, accessing resources, etc.. 

I checked your company's site and I do see a profile with an email address that closely matches the one you provided here minus the number 1. I am pretty sure this is your profile. The account was created in June of 2021. You'll need to do a password reset since you likely haven't logged into the account. Follow these steps: 

1. Go to www.concursolutions.com.
  2. Enter your username/login ID. I'll send this to you separately. 
  3. Click Next.
  4. On the Enter Password screen, click Forgot password?
  5. Make sure your username displays on the screen asking you to enter the username associated with your SAP Concur account.
  6. Click Send.
  7. Check your work email inbox for the email sent by the SAP Concur system to reset your password. This email could take several minutes to arrive. Also, if you do not see the email, check your Junk or Spam folder.
  8. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your SAP Concur password.

Let me know if you are able to get the password reset and logged into: www.concursolutions.com

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DKENNEDY1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. However, I'm new here. I just joined our company in September 2021.

I'm not registered yet. Can you possibly send me an instructions on that too. I get lost when I click "not yet a customer."

Sorry to bother you again.

Thank you,

Delnita

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DKENNEDY1 did you try following the steps I posted to you on Friday? 

I looked in your company's SAP Concur site and you are set up with a profile. Give the steps I posted a try. There shouldn't be anything regarding "not yet a customer". 

I sent you an email to the email address on your SAP Concur profile that contained your SAP Concur username/login ID. Please let me know if you received it or not. Take that username and then follow the steps I previously posted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
DKENNEDY1

Hello Kevin,

Apparently we had to coordinate with our HR to set up my Concur solutions. It was finally taken care of.

Thanks for giving me the tips or I should have been totally lost.

Enjoy the rest of your day.