cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byan
Occasional Member - Level 1

how should I do to delete a approved report?

I have submitted expense report with payment mode "Cash", however, this expense is actually from company master card. This was realized after submission. 

The report was approved my manager and status goes to "Approved", "Poseted to SAP for payment". 

the report ID is A18C8147965C4D7F97F3. 

Another expense report link to company master card expense notice is re-created and submitted in the system. 

what should I do to correct this incident?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@byan I looked at your report and the first report with the cash expense has been posted to your financial system so you cannot do anything about that report. With the second report, you will need to recall it. Once you recall the report you have two options:

1. Delete the report. This will put the the MasterCard charge back in your available expenses. If you do not think you will have any business expenses in the foreseeable future, then you will need to ask that your company card administrator at your company removes this transaction from you view. 

2. If you think you will have some business expenses coming up, then you can keep this report with the card charge on it and wait until you have some other business expenses that you can add to this report. I would change the report name though. Since this lunch expense will have already been reimbursed to you, you will need to mark the lunch expense as personal. That way payment won't be sent to the credit card company. 

Either way, once you receive the reimbursement for this lunch, you will need to send the amount of 28.80 SGD to MasterCard to cover this charge. 

expense. 

I found a name of someone you can reach out to at your company. She should be able to help you. I'm going to send her name here in a private message. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen here on the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @byan 

Once an expense report is submitted, approved and paid, it is not possible to modify it or remove it.

You have 2 options:

1- If you are a frequent traveller, you will so include the credit card transaction on your next expense report and select any type of expense and tick the box within the expense form that says "Personal Expense (do not reimburse)". You will need to have additional cash transaction on that report to cover the personal amount, so the system will balance the whole, automatically.

2- If you are not going to submit expenses any soon, I would contact the credit card company and pay directly the amount and ask to the Concur system administrator to remove the specific credit card transaction from your system.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
byan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, Munari,

I am not a frequent traveller. 

Pleae go option 2. 

In option 2, do I need to do anyting? Should I cancel the 2nd expense report (ID: CC6DD31BD05244BF9270)?

regards,

Yan Bing 

sorry, maybe wasn't clear enough.. I do not have access to your system and the only person that can contact the credit card and pay it is ONLY you. Also you should contact your Company system Concur administrator. Mine were suggestions, but from here can't take any actions.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@byan I looked at your report and the first report with the cash expense has been posted to your financial system so you cannot do anything about that report. With the second report, you will need to recall it. Once you recall the report you have two options:

1. Delete the report. This will put the the MasterCard charge back in your available expenses. If you do not think you will have any business expenses in the foreseeable future, then you will need to ask that your company card administrator at your company removes this transaction from you view. 

2. If you think you will have some business expenses coming up, then you can keep this report with the card charge on it and wait until you have some other business expenses that you can add to this report. I would change the report name though. Since this lunch expense will have already been reimbursed to you, you will need to mark the lunch expense as personal. That way payment won't be sent to the credit card company. 

Either way, once you receive the reimbursement for this lunch, you will need to send the amount of 28.80 SGD to MasterCard to cover this charge. 

expense. 

I found a name of someone you can reach out to at your company. She should be able to help you. I'm going to send her name here in a private message. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen here on the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.