Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

how do I submit mileage and tolls for terminated employee

I recently terminated one off my staff before she submitted her final expense report, How do I put in her claim?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlheath if you have the Proxy permission, you would just sign in to your own account, click the little arrow next to Profile. In the window that opens, you'll see an Acting as other search field. Type in the person's last name. Even if their profile was deactivated, you can still proxy in as them. Once their name appears in the search, select the name then click Start Session to go into their profile. 



Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.