cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chery9
Occasional Member - Level 1

holding payment status

i try to change the status of an expense but still appear holding payment do you know what is happens and what i have to do ?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chery9 is this your expense report or someone else's report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9
Occasional Member - Level 1

hello im the admon of this so the expense is from another employee and i want to change this to approve for payment. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@chery9 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I looked at your profile, but don't see any expense reports, so I assume this is for one of your users.  I am unable to look at the report, so I would suggest that you open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal. I see that you do have configuration permission for Expense, so I will share the below in the event it helps.

If a report that meets all the receipt requirement is in the status Holding Payment means you might need to check the Payment Hold Configurations settings for the group the employee belongs.

1. Click on Administration > Expense > Expense Admin Receipt Handling > Payment Hold Configurations
  2. Check the number on Report Limit Without Receipts. If for example, you have 0, it means that if one of the employee's report misses the receipt requirements, all the future reports won't be paid till the employee meets the requirements for that old report.
  3. This situation will ONLY apply to reports that require receipt. It depends on the Receipt Type setting in Receipt Handling > Receipt Limits
    • Receipt Type is Original Paper or Both, Receipt Required will mark Yes in processing page.

Please kindly noticed that you need check All approved reports under one user account. System will use Payment Hold Configuration Effective Date to check Receipt Received status even if the report has been extracted. If system detects there's any approved report in this user account that has Receipt Received N, it will affect the future reports as well. 

The Payment Hold Configurations prevents payment till the employee has all his reports cleared up.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.