cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: generating report of unreleased (hidden) transactions for all users

Hi @Majidh,

You are able to add GL codes into Concur from the Expense Admin > Accounting Administration page. Similarly, the cost centers are added in Expense Admin > List Management. I would recommend opening a ticket through Concur Support if you are not familiar with these roles or if you do not see them available to you. I have all of the roles/permissions for my company because I went through training & I am now a certified Expense Administrator. Normally that is needed before Concur can grant you most roles. 

Regards,

Ashley

Occasional Member - Level 1

Capture 1.PNG

hi Ashley,

I have access to list management and tried to import GL code 44350 and WBS code N.007149.08.09.

GL code shows successfully imported but doesnt appear to be available in our Concur and WBS code appears with no dots (all our WBS codes have been created with dots in SAP and moved to Concur accordingly). I am not sure, if I am missing some parts of this process. It would be wonderfull, if you can possibly share your detailed information.

Regards

Majid

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Majidh what is GL Code 44350 for? What are you trying to accomplish? GL Codes are usually for Expense Types. Are you trying to add a new Expense Type with corresponding GL Code? If so, it is not done in List Management. It is done under Expense Type Import. Here you can open the Expense Type Import template and fill it out to import new expense types with their account codes. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi Kevin,

It is actually an expense type but we also call it a GL code in our side. This expense has been created in our SAP so our related business unit wants to have it availablke in Concur, so once they can use it for specific transaction then this transaction will be posted from Concur to SAP with same code. Can you please tell me more details on how to import it from expense type import. This is very new to me.

Regards

Majid

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Majidh first, we need to know if you even have permission to import Expense Types. This permission is not just given out to everyone. When you log into Concur and you go to Administration>Expense. Do you see the Expense Type Import option? 

If so, then use  this guide to help you: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/UG_Exp/Exp_UG_Exp_Type_Import.pdf. 

This should guide you through how to Import an Expense Type.

If the Expense Type Import option is not available, then you won't be able to import. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi Kevin,

I think, I may not have this option. What I see under expense type is below. Not sure where to go from here and cannot find the template. Regards, Majid

Capture 2.PNG

I clicked on the link you provided but it says this page is removed or not available.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Majidh As I suspected, you don't have the permissions to add new Expense Types. You have to take our Advanced Configuration training to get this permission. 

So, your options are: 1. Find the person who has this permission at your company and have them create the new expense type for you or 2. Take our Advanced Configuration class to get the permission. 

If you would like to sign up for one of our Open Enrollment classes, you can go to: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/training/advanced-config to see the list of upcoming classes. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey