cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinaforgham
Occasional Member - Level 1

full employee details report

Hi

i do not have cognos. does anyone know how to run a report of users and it display all the info that's contained in their profile?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tinaforgham as far as I know, Cognos would be the only way. There are very few instances within SAP Concur where you an download data directly from the tool. User profile, unfortunately, is not one of these instances. 

I looked up your company and you are on our professional platform which does use Cognos reporting. I saw that you have admin rights for your company. You can assign yourself a Cognos permission. Go to Permission Administrator. On this screen, click the Reporting tab. Here you should be able to assign yourself the role. You will want the Business Author role. 

Let me know if you were able to do this. If you are able to, I can direct you to some recorded training sessions you can watch to get a good foundation of how the tool works. You'll need that foundation to then build out the employee detail report you are looking for.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.