cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skpclark
Occasional Member - Level 2

export itemized expenses to excel

I am the expense report approver and print to pdf the detailed report. This report does not total the categories, just shows the overall total. We have been manually calculating each subcategory (travel, meals, taxi, etc) which can be time consuming. Is there a way to get the report to total the individual categories or export to excel?

6 REPLIES 6
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @skpclark ,

I am not aware of a manager to get an excel in the user interface.

I am wondering if your company has Concur intelligence. If available, the managers can be assigned the BI manager role and be able to download reports in Excel with the data for expense reports created by their direct reports. This is a workaround that you may use. 

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

skpclark

Is Concur Intelligence an added feature or an upgraded version? I think we only have basic Concur.

hi @skpclark 

This is the reporting solution offered by Concur. Basic version is called Concur Analysis.

Best regards,

Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skpclark Analysis is the free version of Cognos reporting. Business Intelligence is the buy-up version. Your company has Analysis. However, you should be able to get the data you need from the Analysis tool. Reports built in Analysis can be run as Excel format as well as other formats.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
skpclark

Thanks for your responses! Do you know if there's a way to print the detailed report so the individual expenses subtotal? Or is this also something not available with the basic version?

skpclark

Maybe I'm missing something. Below are screen shots of how we print out the expense reports. There is no option to print to excel and once printed the report does not total each expense category individually; it only itemizes each expense and totals them all at the end. We have to manually calculate each expense which is very time consuming. Could it be the basic version simply does not offer a feature that totals individual expenses?  If there is a tool to build an Excel format, where do I find that?

skpclark_0-1691148094658.png

skpclark_1-1691148380534.png