cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnR_2014
Occasional Member - Level 1

expense

I've completed the expense report and it wants me to attach the trip pre-approval form. I've went to the approval which was approved and there's no way to attach it to my expense report. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnR_2014 I went and looked at the Trip pre-approval and according to the audit trail, you closed the request before you added it to a report. That is why you aren't able to see it as an available trip pre-approval. The good news is, the pre-approval can be reopened so you can attach it. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnR_2014 I went and looked at the Trip pre-approval and according to the audit trail, you closed the request before you added it to a report. That is why you aren't able to see it as an available trip pre-approval. The good news is, the pre-approval can be reopened so you can attach it. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JohnR_2014
Occasional Member - Level 1

i sent an email to Matt McCellan the other day and haven't gottrn a reply so this issue isn't solved. next step?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnR_2014 sending you a private message with another name. She is a Request Administrator and hopefully can help and hopefully replies to you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey