cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bretthi
New Member - Level 1

expense report

i need help..  i reworked an expense report and sent it back for approval and processing but it has been sitting in your que for a couple of weeks with nothing happening .  What do i do.. how about a phone call from you guys .

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bretthi Hello there. I'd like to clarify something for you. Your expense report is not approved by someone at SAP Concur and the queue is an internal queue for your company. We here at SAP Concur do not have direct access to this approval queue, which is why you wouldn't receive a phone call from anyone here at SAP Concur. The couple of week time frame for your report to get approved is due to those at your company reviewing your report taking that much time to get to it. 

For future reference, you can view the actions that have occurred to your report and where your report currently sits in the approval workflow. To do this for a submitted report, log into SAP Concur. Click Expense at the top of the screen. This will take you to your Manage Expenses screen. You should see any reports that are currently going through the approval process. Click on the report to open it. Once it opens, click Details. From the dropdown that appears, select Audit Trail. This will show you date and times of the approval actions of your report. I did this for your report and I see that the final approval for your report was done today. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.