cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renou1
Occasional Member - Level 1

expense report not refunded

hello, my expense report is approved and paid but I still do not have the payment in my bank account.
What should I do to get the refund?

admin Concur said:

we won't really be able to tell you where your payment is. Best thing I can suggest is to reach out to either your Finance or Accounting Departments as they are usually in charge of reimbursements. They should be able to look into it for you.

HRconnect answer:

We, Payroll, do not pay telecommuting internet reimbursement. That is to say we don't even have the amount to reimburse, only Concur can do it.

it's going crazy

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your admin can look at the batch files and see when it paid to the bank and the last 4 digits of your account for you to verify.  The batch file and payment details will show the date it paid to the bank, routing # and your last 4 digits.  They can also see if for some reason your bank account failed.  Have them check again.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renou1 if your company doesn't pay internet reimbursement, then your report should not have even gone through the entire approval process. It should have been returned. 

SAP Concur does make payments on behalf of our customers who use our Concur Pay feature, but the payments are only made on fully approved reports. So, in this case, your report was approved by people at your company, the onus is on them to correct the issue if you should not be allowed reimbursement for internet. 

And as far as the amount to reimburse, when SAP Concur makes payments to bank accounts, it comes from your company's designated bank account, not from SAP Concur.

I would reach back out to HRConnect and ask them why your report was fully approved if internet reimbursements are not allowed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.