cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ginatesich
New Member - Level 1

expense rejected

I have sent through 2 different expenses on the same day. They are for exactly the same amount, 101.70. Two different client families had a death and my manager asked me to send arrangements to each household. The system must be interpreting them to be a duplicate submission, this is not the case. It has been returned to me 3 times already. Not sure what else to say or how to correct the issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Aldridge73
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

We have a soft warning set up whereby we are alerted for duplicate entries, then the end users can validate whether this is an actual duplicate purchase. Our reports are never rejected by concur audit. Maybe your audit rules need looking at?

Littlelegs likes to travel!
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ginatesich did you see who rejected the report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ginatesich Okay, so I snooped around and looked at your report. It is being Externally Validated, so when it is evaluated, it sees two exact same transactions. I'm not sure the Comments you entered are getting looked at. I'm going to send you a private message with a suggestion of what to do. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner here in a few minutes. You should see a 1 appear on the envelope when my message has come in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.