cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smm19
New Member - Level 1

expense refund

I have an expense in que from corporate card usage that is in process of refunding for full. Once refund occurs will expense be deleted from concur?

2 REPLIES 2
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@smm19 Any kind of transactions from corporate card won't be auto deleted unless some deletes it manually. However, there are settings to hide certain transactions from end users, like late fees, payment to card, etc. 

Coming to your situation, if you are seeing your actual transaction in your available expenses, then you should also see the refund transaction there once it arrives. Based on my experience, I can say users mostly assign both transactions (expense & refund) in a report and submits it for processing and the charges get off-set. But your company may have a different policy and you need to check it with your concur admin. hope this helps. 🙂

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smm19 when you say you have an expense in queue, do you mean an expense report? If so, once a report is fully approved and paid it will go into your report history and won't be readily visible any longer. 

If by "expense in queue" you mean something else, please clarify for me. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.