cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snakshin
Occasional Member - Level 1

expense defaulting to corporate credit card transaction

Hello - every expense i am submitting is defaulting to corporate card transaction - which is incorrect - how to fix this 

Warning - If this is a corporate card transaction then request to wait until you receive the card feed to your profile and do not submit as cash expense to avoid card cancellation 

6 REPLIES 6
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Do you mean the expenses are defaulting to 'Pending Card Transaction' when created?  That is a configuration setting that would be managed through your company's internal Concur Administrator. 

Do you have a corporate card?  The setting is designed to prevent corporate cardholders from accidentally submitting expenses relating to the their corporate card as out-of-pocket expenses.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@snakshin hello there. By system design, the corporate card payment type will only appear if you have imported corporate card transactions. In looking at your report, all the expenses have Cash as the payment type. See screenshot taken from one of your expense entries.

KevinD_0-1663193314694.png

I then looked up your account to see if there is a corporate card assigned and there is not. Everything is good to go for your report. The message about waiting for the card feed is only for employees who have assigned corporate cards and is just a reminder and will not prevent report submission. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
snakshin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin - Thanks for looking at it 

but can you relook at the current report - every transaction is coming with the same Warning msg even though it is not a corporate card transaction 

do i disregard the warning msg and submit the report as is ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@snakshin yes, just submit the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@KevinD 

Am I right in thinking that warning message would be part of their company configuration?  It's not something I've seen before.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanR you are correct. This is a customized exception message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey