cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike0973
Occasional Member - Level 1

error when trying to launch concur mobil app

this keeps showing up every time i try to open the app, my company says to start using it but it keeps locking up and wont even let me back out, is there a way around this or do i have to create a special app that tricks it into thinking that there is a lock screen?

error.jpg

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mike0973

The SAP Concur mobile app on your phone will require you to set up a screen lock on your phone. This is for security reasons since Concur will be handling sensitive data. To do so, click Go To Settings, and set up your preferred security method for your phone.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mike0973

The SAP Concur mobile app on your phone will require you to set up a screen lock on your phone. This is for security reasons since Concur will be handling sensitive data. To do so, click Go To Settings, and set up your preferred security method for your phone.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mike0973
Occasional Member - Level 1

errors in concur.jpg

no, i dont need a lock screen placed on my phone, the data that is on my concor accout doesn't amount to much and if somebody wants to know where i ate that day, they are more then welcome to it, i was going to just rewrite your app and remove the security check but it is written so poorly that it isn't even worth the time to make it work correctly, there are too many errors to even begin to correct so unless you have another app readily available for me to download or maybe a 3rd party app that will work with your website than there's not much help, my super will just have to get use to the old fashion way"see pic for list of run errors from your app"

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

A few suggestions:

1. Every app has one or more features that any particular user dislikes.  I don't think that re-writing the app to create your own personal version to remove/change these features is ever going to be a good idea as it will be impossible for the app provider to support it going forward.
  2. The information in Concur ultimately belongs to your employer and may be business-sensitive.  I doubt they would want it available on a device that lacks basic security like a lock screen.
  3. Post comments in a coherent manner using appropriate punctuation like full stops if you want them to be taken seriously.