cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asustituido
Occasional Member - Level 1

email notification is not sent to TMC

In Concur Request, we have set up for email notification to be sent to the TMC Agent. We have setup the email of the TMC in the Travel Agency Offices and the correct Travel Agency has been mapped to the user's profile. The setup was working perfectly fine during the series of testings we did, but yesterday when we had our end-to-end testing with the TMC, no email notifications were sent to the TMC, but the approval email notifications were sent out fine. What could be the issue with this?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@asustituido I've posted your question internally. I'll let you know if I receive a response.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@asustituido I've been asked for you to provide the entity ID/company name you are working with and a specific Request ID so we can investigate.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.