cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BellaSui
Occasional Member - Level 1

electronic road pricing integrate in Concur

Hi,

Can data of electronic road pricing be automatically synchronized to Concur expense system? like booking air tickets using a company credit card, and then data will flow into Concur expense automatically, and it is easy to create a reimbursement record by simply clicking it in Concur, is it possible to do  this for electronic road pricing?

Or does it require additional customization or third-party solutions?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BellaSui by electronic road pricing, do you mean tolls? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BellaSui

Yes, can toll road expenses be populated automatically in expenses? just like booking air ticket using credit card,there will be a record in expense, and then i can click it to add this record in expense.

Or do i need to add a line item manually by selecting expense type "toll expense" or something else?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@BellaSui Thanks for the follow up posting in the SAP Concur Community. Are you paying for these Toll expenses using a corporate issued credit card or cash?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BellaSui tolls will only populate to your available expenses if you are using a corporate card to pay the tolls and your company is using a credit card feed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
BellaSui

Thank you for replying!

By saying"tolls will only populate to your available expenses if you are using a corporate card to pay the tolls and your company is using a credit card feed." Do you mean, there will be a record populated with "tolls" in expenses when i logged in and create an expense? and i can add one line by simply clicking on it? Just like what i did for an airticket? Thanks again.