cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jzwier
Occasional Member - Level 1

e-receipt but no corresponding corporate card transaction exception

Hi,

I have a few expenses from March where I am getting an exception that I cannot clear:

exception.PNG

I have waited 5 months for the card transation to be available, obviously it's not going to get here. I can see that the charges did successfully go to my corporate card (AMEX) on the statement, and the vendor e-receipts are there. My company keeps sending me to AMEX to resolve, and AMEX keeps sending me back to my company.

Help?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jzwier has your company's card administrator checked to see if the transaction was hidden for some reason? This could be the issue. That's the first thing I would suggest. 

Give that a go and let me know if the issue was resolved or not. There are some workarounds, but let's try this first. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jzwier

My company is incredibly unhelpful in terms of Concur support - I am not sure even our support number knows who our administrator is (we are a 300,000 person company). Any suggestions on how I can find out who the right person is? Maybe somewhere it is hidden in the system?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jzwier Wow! That's a large company. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to find the person. 

If you can send me your company's full name, I can go in and see who has the Credit Card Admin permission and then send you some names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jzwier

Thanks - I'm at Cognizant Technology Solutions. See if there is a US-based contact...

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jzwier Can you provide me with your first and last name please? I need to confirm I have the correct Cognizant site. 

Btw...I did training for Cognizant some years back. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jzwier

My full name is Jeff Zwier

The expense support team is telling me to delete the e-receipts for the transactions and that will let me submit. Is that even possible?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jzwier deleting e-receipts is possible, unless someone at your company turned this option off. I believe the default setting is to allow e-receipts to be deleted, so give it a try and let me know if it works. 

BTW...I will be on vacation all next week, so if you reply to me, my response will be a bit delayed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey