cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atlantis6465
Occasional Member - Level 1

desperate help needed on submitted a hotel expense that was cancelled.

I booked a hotel and then it was cancelled. i can see both the charge and the credit in concur. When I try to enter both items it gives me 20 exceptions. I tried everything but I still cant get it thru. Here are the messages I am getting. I would really appreciate if someone can call me and walk me thru the process.  I am glad to give whoever can solve this provide a $20 Starbucks gift card. My cell is 973-727-8235 . My work email is sjpatel@us.ibm.com

Here are the errors

Alerts: 14

• This expense report does not have enough card transactions to offset the credit(s). Hold the credit(s) until you have sufficient card transactions.View
  • You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first. View
  • You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy.View
  • Report Category 'Customer/Client Related Travel' selected with no BMS Project or WBS Element. If expenses are billable, BMS Project or WBS Element should be selected.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Miscellaneous
  • 07/08/2022
  • $189.00
  • The Transaction Date is older than 60 days. Submit your expense reports in a more timely manner.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Hotel
  • 07/07/2022
  • $-239.70
  • The Transaction Date is older than 60 days. Submit your expense reports in a more timely manner.View
  • This expense has no matching travel reservation. Please review the Comments and ensure that the comment adequately explains why the expense was not booked using Concur Travel.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Miscellaneous
  • 07/07/2022
  • $-172.95
  • A corporate credit card transaction (negative amount) has been marked Non-Reimbursable or Personal. Comments should provide an explanation.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Hotel
  • 05/23/2022
  • $239.70
  • The corporate card is the preferred method of purchase for this expense. Comments should provide an explanation.View
  • This expense has no matching travel reservation. Please review the Comments and ensure that the comment adequately explains why the expense was not booked using Concur Travel.View
  • This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions.View
  • ITEMIZATION
  • Hotel
  • 05/24/2022
  • $200.00
  • You cannot claim multiple Friends and Family and/or Hotel on the same day. Either expense may have been paid on a previous form.View

Report Details Page

Copy: Accenture Business Meeting $0.00

Copy ReportSubmit Report

Not Submitted

Report Details

Manage Receipts

Travel Allowance

Add ExpenseEditDeleteCopyAllocateCombine Expenses

Move to

View:

View: Standard

Standard

A List of Expense Entries

Multiple rows can be selected using checkboxes in the first column.

AlertsSort column ascending

CommentsSort column ascending

ReceiptSort column ascending

Payment TypeSort column ascending

Expense TypeSort column ascending

Vendor DetailsSort column ascending

DateSort column ascending

AmountSort column ascending

RequestedSort column ascending

atlantis6465_0-1663845165033.jpeg

Cash

Miscellaneous

CLEAR

New York, New York

07/08/2022

$189.00

$0.00

Itemized

US American Express Corporate Card

Miscellaneous

CLEAR

New York, New York

07/07/2022

$-172.95

$0.00

Personal

US American Express Corporate Card

Hotel

HILTON GARDEN INN LONDON T2

Hounslow, UNITED KINGDOM

07/07/2022

$-239.70

$-239.70

Itemized

atlantis6465_1-1663845165038.jpeg

Cash

Hotel

HILTON GARDEN INN LONDON T2

Hounslow, UNITED KINGDOM

05/23/2022

$239.70

$239.70

Itemized

$16.05

$0.00

Customer Privacy StatementTravel PolicyService Status (North America)

​Cookie Preferences

Last signed in: 09/20/2022 08:56 am

© Copyright 2022 - SAP Concur - All Rights Reserved

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@atlantis6465 I can help you. I'm going to send you a private message here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
atlantis6465
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

I am back from vacation. I would appreciate if you can help me resolve this issue. I will make myself available at your convenience.  My thought is that we can get on my webex so I can share the screen. Please advise what date/time works for you and I can send you an invite to your email with a webex link or respond here as well. Please feel free to call me anytime at 973-727-8235.   Today I have a call from 2-3 pm EST but any other time works for me.

Thanks so much

Sanjay