scottk
Occasional Member - Level 1

changing a date on a receipt

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottk I'm not sure what you are looking to accomplish. Receipts in SAP Concur are digital, so they cannot be edited. The only way is if you use ExpenseIt for receipt capture and manually update the ExpenseIt item date, which can only happen if the item is out of pocket or not yet matched to a company card charge. However, the date on the receipt image itself cannot be edited. 

Can you provide a screenshot of the receipt, please? Is this a receipt that is in SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
scottk

Does anyone know how to change a date on a receipt?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scottk I'm not sure what you are looking to accomplish. Receipts in SAP Concur are digital, so they cannot be edited. The only way is if you use ExpenseIt for receipt capture and manually update the ExpenseIt item date, which can only happen if the item is out of pocket or not yet matched to a company card charge. However, the date on the receipt image itself cannot be edited. 

Can you provide a screenshot of the receipt, please? Is this a receipt that is in SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ebierkowska
New Member - Level 1

Hi,
is it possible to change transaction date in Concure?
I put different date there as it is on receipt. 

scottk

Thank you for this information. It was very helpful.  Have a great day!