cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PATCAMPB
Occasional Member - Level 1

changed companies - How can I access the outstanding charge to expense?

I recently transitioned to a sister company. I did have one outstanding expense that I was unable to have approved before the transfer. In this new sister company, I am retaining the same credit card. How can I access that transaction to have it expensed?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PATCAMPB does the sister company have a different instance of SAP Concur? In other words, do you now have a new username for accessing SAP Concur for your new company? If so, you would need to sign in to your old account to reconcile the expense. If that account has been deactivated, then you would need to contact the site administrator from your old company and have them proxy in as you and submit the expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PATCAMPB does the sister company have a different instance of SAP Concur? In other words, do you now have a new username for accessing SAP Concur for your new company? If so, you would need to sign in to your old account to reconcile the expense. If that account has been deactivated, then you would need to contact the site administrator from your old company and have them proxy in as you and submit the expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.