cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claudiu
New Member - Level 1

change expense approver

Hello,

Just submitted a claim , but the approver (supervisor) is no longer with the company.

How do I change the "approver" for expenses ? (change from supervisor to manager)

20 REPLIES 20
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

At most companies, users are not allowed to select their own manager. I would suggest emailing your Concur Administrator and letting them know that your supervisor has left the company, but still shows up in Concur as your approver. The admin will be able to update your profile to the correct person. After it is updated, you will likely have to "recall" your report and submit again. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Jrox39
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Jessica,

I am experiencing a similar situation. How do I find out who my Concur Administrator is? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jrox39 That is the million dollar question. 🙂 Unfortunately, a lot of companies do not make the email addresses, phone numbers or points of contact readily available to their users. I want to send you a private message here on the Community, but you have not verified your email address so I cannot send one. I don't post contact names here publicly, so I'll need you to verify your email. I do suggest using your work email if you can. If not, then verify the one you have on your profile here. You should have received an email from the SAP Concur Community when you first signed up welcoming you to the Community and asking you to verify your email. Let me know if you cannot find the email and need it sent again. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jrox39

Hi Kevin,

I just changed my email address to my work email and verified. Thank you for the speedy response

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jrox39 perfect. Look for a private message here soon. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@claudiu @JessicaL took the words right out of my mouth. The only thing I would add is if you don't know who your site administrator is, work with your new manager/supervisor to have them get added as your approver in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Celine

Hello, I need to find out who is our system administrator. Can somebody please help?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Celine I looked up your site and you are a site admin. What do you need? Maybe I can help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
BrianWalsh

Hello,

I also need to change my approver as I have moved role. Can you please help me find out who my site admin is to allow me to change?

Thanks 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrianWalsh sending you a private message here on the community with two names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
katollan

I also need to change my approver. @KevinD Can you please help direct me?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katollan check your private messages here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kishadavis

Hi KevinD,  I have the same question. I have a new manager and need to find my site admin so they can update the manager information.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kishadavis check your private messages here on the community. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Abdulalro

Hi Kevin

thank you for helping everyone

I have been facing this issue and dont know where to go, please help me find my concur administrator to solve  my issue. My approver has left the company and is not my manager. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abdulalro sent you a private message here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wholley
New Member - Level 2

Any assistance on this would be appreciated! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wholley most of our customers do not allow their employees to change their approver. You will need to have the person(s) at your company that are the SAP Concur admins to change your approver. These people are usually in one of the following departments: Finance, Payroll, or HR. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MahdiYazdi
New Member - Level 3

I also need to change my approver. @KevinD Can you please help direct me?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MahdiYazdi see my response below to @wholley 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey