Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

change WBS on approved request

I made a trip and the associated request reports a wrong WBS.
how can i change the WBS when reporting?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@guglielmolandi are you saying that your travel request has the wrong WBS and you want to use a different WBS on the expense report? 


If so, on the Report Header (screen where you name your report) or on each entry, look for a WBS field. If your company allows you to change the WBS, then you will see this field as active likely with a drop down arrow. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.