cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patriciaconrad
Occasional Member - Level 1

certification reimbursement

I received a nursing certification, and I am looking to  be reimbursed.  How do I do that?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patriciaconrad The first thing we need to know is if you have been set up with an SAP Concur profile. You will use SAP Concur to submit any of your incurred business expenses. New members here on the Community sometimes think that they submit their business expenses here, but you will actually need to go to: www.concursolutions.com. This will take you to the SAP Concur login screen. You must have a username and password. I would recommend reaching out to your direct manager and ask them for help. Only the SAP Concur site administrator at your company can create an SAP Concur profile for doing expenses for you. 

Your manager should also be able to point you to some resources that will help you with creating an expense report and how to add your expenses to the report. 

If you have any questions after reaching out to your manager, please let me know by replying to this post. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.