cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
calandrag
New Member - Level 1

cannot modify the payment type

In a new report, when selecting the payment type field, only "cash" appears, so I have to post under cash all the expensed paid by the credit card.  cannot skip to select the payment type to proceed.screen shot1.png

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @calandrag ,

Since you cannot select other payment types, I assume that your company has a credit card feed. In this case you should wait for up to 1 week for the transactions to flow into Concur. After this, raise an support case with internal support team / Concur administrator. It is possible that card is not assigned to your Concur profile OR there is an issue with the feed.

In case the transactions are incurred on your personal credit card, it is correct that you claim them as cash.

Best regards,

Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@calandrag I looked up your profile and I did not see that there was a company credit card assigned to you in the system. Did you pay for the Airfare on a company assigned AMEX card?

I see you have another reported named MOE trg flight that has an airfare submitted as cash. That report was approved. Why is your manager now sending your latest report back with Airfare showing as Cash payment type?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.