Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

can you change a wrongly added personal expence to a P card expence ?

Hi all if you worngly use the wrong card for a transaction can you move to a P card report if so how ? 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rangerfranky I looked at your expense report. Your company has multiple policies that can be selected on the Report Header screen (the first screen you see when you click Create New Report). One your iosh report, you have the policy UK T&E Policy selected (see screenshot). However, the card transaction on the report was made on your P-Card. Your company makes you choose the policy that matches the card transactions. So, you need to change the policy on the report from UK T&E to UK P-Card. To do this, open the iosh report, click Details (it's a blue link). Select Report Header. Click the Policy field drop down arrow then choose UK P-Card. Click Save. 


It isn't so much you have to move the transaction, you just need to make sure the correct policy is chosen when creating your report. Only P-Card transactions can be added to a report where the Policy chosen is UK P-Card.


Let me know if this makes sense or if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.