cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbasso1966
New Member - Level 1

can't remove unfinished expense report

I repeatedly receive an email telling me I have an unfinished expense report.  When I click the included link, though, it does not take me to any report and no unfinished report shows up in Concur. Where can I look for this phantom report? I don't see it under active reports even when I expand out the date range.   " You currently have 1 report(s) created but not submitted. Please complete and submit your report(s) as soon as possible to ensure timely payment."

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbasso1966 I have good news for you...you aren't going crazy. LOL. I did some looking and guess what. There are four other profiles that have your email address listed. That is why you are getting the email. Two of these profiles have an expense report created that was never finished. Now, how did four other profiles end up with your email address? I have no idea.

However, to remedy this, you can sign in to your profile and look in the Company Notes. You will need to click Read More to expand the section. If you look near the bottom, there is an email address listed for getting help with Concur Expense. I would be sure to let them know there are four inactive profiles that also have your email address. Someone will need to go in and change these email addresses on those profiles so you will stop receiving the email.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dbasso1966
New Member - Level 1

I appreciate that digging around. Unfortunately, I'm still a bit stumped on your instructions. Clicking on my profile settings in concur doesn't appear to bring up anything that says "read more" or "company notes." I get a window that lists my information, travel settings, expense settings, other settings and then lists a variety of profile options. Am I in the wrong place?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbasso1966 Company Notes is found on the SAP Concur home page, not in your Profile Settings. When you first sign in, you should see it. I'll send you a private message with your company's Expense help email address.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.