cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HEAD
Occasional Member - Level 1

can't create a declaration about a missing document, the panel, accept and create is grayed out.

I can't create a declaration about a missing document, the panel, accept and create is grayed out.
I would be grateful for tips / ideas

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @HEAD 

I assume you are referring to the missing receipt affidavit option that is typically available when creating expense reports. Please note that this functionality may be disabled by your company for certain expense types.

The best course of action would be to reach out to your internal helpdesk team. They can advise whether it is possible to use a declaration for a specific expense type and, if not, what alternatives are available to you.

I hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HEAD which expense report are you working on and which entry are you trying to create a missing receipt declaration for?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.