cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmccuas
Occasional Member - Level 1

banking info

I updated my bank information 7 days ago, I am still showing an error and your product is not letting me submit my March expenses

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @jmccuas 

Generally it should take a few days to have the system verifying that bank details are correct so you should be able to submit your report, however based on your question, I would raise it within someone on your organization. For example did you try to reach out to your Concur system administrator or Expense department? From here we can't verify your issues by checking your system. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas I know this is obviously frustrating, but the system isn't letting you submit because someone at your company turned that option on. It is possible that your bank account verification failed for some reason. Have you reached out to your Finance or Accounting department about the issue? Bank Account information issues cannot be resolved by anyone on this forum, it has to be corrected by your internal Concur Site Administrator. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas I just went into your account and saw two things: 1. Your bank account is confirmed and has been since back in 2015. There isn't any audit trail showing your bank account being changed in the Concur system recently. 2. The error or exception you are getting is not bank account related. It is telling you to use the New myExpense Concur for out of pocket expenses. So, apparently your company has some new process for submitting out of pocket expenses. I don't think the bank account is the issue. I've provided a screenshot of the Exception message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.