cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idalam00
Occasional Member - Level 1

airbnb payment can't submit because the stay is in the future dates

I have a out of pocket expense paid for a airbnb stay from 7/5-8/2nd.  payment is paid in full in order to book and made the reservation.  but SAP concur won't allow me to submit the expense because the stay is not completed till 8/2nd.  how can I handle this?  I used my personal card due to corp card limit and I needed to secure the airbnb due to availability.  

2 REPLIES 2
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @idalam00 ,

By default Expense module is designed to claim past dated expenses. Hence, system will not accept any future dated expenses. 

If you want to claim your expenses then I suggest to claim it in next month when your stay will complete. Or 

Alternatively, you can claim partial amount for the number of days completed for this month and remaining amount can be claimed in next month.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@idalam00 I looked at your report. I see what you did with the itemizations. As I see it, you have two options:

1. Wait until the end of the stay to submit the expense as that will alleviate the future dates.

2. Divide the expense. Itemize up until today's date and submit that total. Use the comment field to explain what you are doing. That way you can at least get the reimbursement process started for a good portion of the expense. Then on a separate report, enter the amount of the remaining total once the stay is complete.

There is no workaround to get the future dates to not pop up the red alert, so you either wait until the end of the stay to submit the total or break it down as I mentioned to at least get a portion of the total reimbursed.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.