cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksanich
Occasional Member - Level 1

adding attendee list to expense

I had an event where I had 65 outside guests attend.  I've filled out the AttendeeImportTemplate doc.  When I upload the document it then gives me an error message in each of the attendees area that states the following...not sure what to do...

ksanich_0-1657074331835.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ksanich I've posted your question internally to see if anyone has seen this error before. Also, if you can send me a private message with the import template you filled out, I can take a look to see if something is missing on the template. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ksanich I've posted your question internally to see if anyone has seen this error before. Also, if you can send me a private message with the import template you filled out, I can take a look to see if something is missing on the template. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JMart
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same error messages listed under "Attendee Type." I had listed everyone as "Employee." I am on the list as well as the person that paid. I went to the next sheet of the spreadsheet that says "AtnTypeKey" assuming that I had to change the type to one of the one's listed, but it still gives me an error. As member "coxcb1" said below, Did this ever get resolved? The answer was not posted for the community to view. Thank you.  

coxcb1
New Member - Level 1

Hi did this ever get resolved as I am having the same issue? Just would be better to attached a spreadsheet of the attendees.