cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wjhightower
Occasional Member - Level 1

adding a different cost center to travel expenses

I recently went to Canada for work, and I am supposed to change the cost center for those expenses.  When I searched for the new cost center, it wouldn't populate.  Is this because it's in a different country?  How do I add the correct cost center if it doesn't populate?

Thank you,

Jay

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wjhightower I see you have a report that was recently submitted. I take it you were able to figure out your issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wjhightower
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin,

My manager told me to separate the charge in question out so I could get September approved and hopefully I would get some instruction before October report will be due.  I will have multiple charges that need to be changed to the Canadian cost center then.  Thanks for asking.

yasemin1
New Member - Level 1

Hello ;

I have similar case to this one. Weiz factory requested me to do this travel and we agreed to charge my expenses into their cost center because . How can I use different cost center when I want to release my expenses?