cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Receiptonator
Occasional Member - Level 2

Zooming in on receipts, Cannot scroll to the top or bottom

In the new interface, when I zoom in on a receipt, I cannot scroll to the top of the image or the very bottom of the image. As a result, I cannot read pertinent information, like the company, or the date, etc.

This makes it impossible for me to be able to file expense reports, because I cannot see the information.

This may have resulted from having "Rotated" the receipt.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Receiptonator I just tested this and I was able to zoom in on the receipt then scroll left and right and up and down. I also rotated the receipt and was able to zoom and scroll.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Receiptonator
Occasional Member - Level 2

Interesting,

Yesterday, I had SEVERAL receipts that were very wide (Photographed Horizontally instead of Vertically)... 

I created an expense, as I was looking at the new expense, clicked to add a receipt, selected one from the receipt store, then rotated it... the top and bottom were cut off.

I tried it today, simply looking at receipts, and looking at expenses already created, and it worked correctly, from within those views. However, it was not working correctly from within the "creating a new expense" view.