cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelvintc
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by company policy

Hi All, 

I have been having this for the past 6 months and i am not able to know whats the problem. I have no unsubmitted card transactions as i have checked. PLease help

Action: You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by company policy. These transactions must be submitted first in a separate report before any other cash or credit card transactions can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed here and must be submitted first:"

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelvintc I looked in your SAP Concur profile and see an expense report named Dec 21 Kelantan Biz Trip. On this report there is a hotel expense that was paid for on your company credit card. This is what is causing the issue. See screenshot below showing this and what you should do. 

KevinD_0-1657048571637.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelvintc I looked in your SAP Concur profile and see an expense report named Dec 21 Kelantan Biz Trip. On this report there is a hotel expense that was paid for on your company credit card. This is what is causing the issue. See screenshot below showing this and what you should do. 

KevinD_0-1657048571637.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kelvintc

Thank you so much for the help. Yes it works as i need to separate out the card transaction and submit it first

jderzinski

Please help me fix this. I have the same error 

kelvintc

Thank you so much for the help. Yes it works as i need to separate out the card transaction and submit it first