cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llovetr
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted.

I get this message and what to know what I have to do:

You have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted.

1 Solution
Solution
llovetr

Thank you for your response. I accept it.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
nahlaabdo

I cannot log into SAP anymore after i changed my password

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nahlaabdo login and password issues for SAP Concur are not something I can help with. Those types of issues must be handled internally as they deal with your profile and the password to access your SAP Concur account. I'll send you a list of names of people who should be able to help you. I'm sending you a private message here on the Community. Check the little envelope icon here in a couple of minutes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jaseace

I need to clear all of this as already claimed on previous claim. Tried doing one at a time - to get the afore mentioned message? Trying to put them all together with no reimbursement required causes no end of exceptions. Daily emails to myself and all chain of hierarchy...

Jaseace

Jaseace_2-1643024477353.png

Unsure now what to do with this?

BJ
New Member - Level 2

Hi

I keep getting the outstanding CC transaction message, but do not know how to find out what transaction it is referring to so cannot  process it. Can you please help? Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BJ I looked up your company card activity and you have some transactions showing as User Hidden. This means you deleted these transactions from your profile. This is what is causing the issue. I see transactions that were hidden all the way back to May of 2021. 

I'm not sure why you are deleting these items. To be fair, most companies do not allow users to delete, but for some reason your company does, which I wouldn't recommend for this very reason. 

Anyway, I'm sending you a private message with the name of someone who is listed as a Credit Card administrator. They should be able to advise you on what to do. 

To check your private messages, click the little envelope icon in the upper right corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sonna

Good Morning, and apologies for hijacking this thread.

I too am having this issue. I made a purchase with my corporate card, and have already been refunded that amount via Concur that I can tell. Yet I am still being told that I have an outstanding transaction...

Would appreciate any assistance.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sonna when you use your company credit card, you need to wait for that transaction to upload into your Available Expenses. You entered the expense as an out of pocket expense. This means instead of a payment being made to your company card, you received the funds as if you paid for the expense on your personal credit card. I don't know if you received the funds then sent them to the card issuer or not, but if you didn't, then you technically owe your company that money. 

Also, when you sign in to SAP Concur, look under My Tasks on the home page. You will see a transaction there. That is why you are getting the outstanding transaction notice. This item needs to be submitted. You will need to create a new expense claim, add this item to it and be sure to mark it as personal by ticking the little checkbox that is labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). I would also recommend using the Comment field to explain that you submitted the expense as out of pocket by mistake. 

When you make a purchase on your company card, it will take about three days for that transaction to appear in your Available Expenses. You should also receive an email notification that the transaction is now available. Once you receive the notification, you can then add the item to an expense claim to get it reconciled. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Sonna

Thanks, @KevinD . I thought I was being proactive!

Well a claim has already been submitted, approved, paid into my personal account, and I've paid the credit card off with that. So as far as I was concerned, the amount had been settled. 

I've tried doing as you've said (submitting the claim as personal expense etc.), but now I'm getting a notification and it won't let me proceed...

"Please add this personal/duplicate transaction to your next non-personal claim for submission."

Help 😭

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sonna sounds like you need to wait until you have some other company card transactions come in and then add this expense to that report. Apparently your company has a rule in place that does not allow for an expense report to only have a personal expense on it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey