cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barrosdj
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted - how to disable?

Hi

Do you know how I can disable the automatic notification "You have 1 outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted ", without the need to assign them to a new report?

thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

The only person who can delete credit card transactions is your Concur Administrator or Concur Support. Do you know who your Concur Administrator is? If not, I recommend asking your supervisor, Finance or IT and they can usually get you to the correct person/department.  Then, this person can hide the transaction from your account, so the email notification will stop. Until it is hidden, you will continue to receive the notification.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barrosdj if you are a system admin, you can disable this notification under Administration>Expense>Email Reminders. Here you can disable the notification. If you are not an Administrator, then you would need to request this from your company's site Admin. However, my guess is they will not turn this off as it would then be turned off for the entire company. @JessicaL 's suggestion about hiding the transaction is your best option. 

For my clarification, why is there a company card transaction in your account that doesn't need to be added to a report? Is it a credit or did you already submit the expense, but as an out of pocket expense? The other option if you have already reconciled this expense is to add it to a report and mark it as Personal. I would add it to a report that has other expenses on it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

The only person who can delete credit card transactions is your Concur Administrator or Concur Support. Do you know who your Concur Administrator is? If not, I recommend asking your supervisor, Finance or IT and they can usually get you to the correct person/department.  Then, this person can hide the transaction from your account, so the email notification will stop. Until it is hidden, you will continue to receive the notification.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barrosdj if you are a system admin, you can disable this notification under Administration>Expense>Email Reminders. Here you can disable the notification. If you are not an Administrator, then you would need to request this from your company's site Admin. However, my guess is they will not turn this off as it would then be turned off for the entire company. @JessicaL 's suggestion about hiding the transaction is your best option. 

For my clarification, why is there a company card transaction in your account that doesn't need to be added to a report? Is it a credit or did you already submit the expense, but as an out of pocket expense? The other option if you have already reconciled this expense is to add it to a report and mark it as Personal. I would add it to a report that has other expenses on it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.