cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaraS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Year-to-date Reports

Is there a way to run a year-to-date report on a particular salesman?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TaraS To answer your question I need to know if you are on our Standard or Professional platform. The two platforms use different reporting options. 

What is your experience with our report building tools? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TaraS

We are on Standard.  We are fairly new to Concur and have never built any report.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TaraS is your company in the U.S.? I ask because our U.S. Standard customer use a different reporting tool than our other customers. 

Also, when you log in to Concur, at the top of the Concur home screen, do you see an option that says Analytics or does it say Reporting? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TaraS

We are in the US.

The top of my Concur screen shows Reporting.

I went to Reporting>Analytics but I can't figure out how to choose a particular employee and how to get a date range of 1/1/20-12/31/20.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TaraS Can you send me a private message with the specific salesperson's name and your full company name, please? 

That way I can go in and take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey