cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTUser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Wrongly assigned country cannot be changed

Hi

I have to receipts with wrong assigned countries. I want to change to the country where I used the receipts but the system does not store the changes.

What can I do?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MTUser I tried it too and had the same result. Give this a try...delete the expense report and move the card transactions to the Ausgaben im Januar (01.01.2022) report. See if that will then let you pick the correct country. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MTUser What countries should the two expenses be in? I can see your expense report and the two entries in question. So, you change the country, but when you save it doesn't keep the change you made?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MTUser

Hi Kevin 

Yes that's correct. I changed both entries to Switzerland but when I save my changes and refresh, the original country is shown again.

Do you know how I can resolve that?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MTUser I tried it too and had the same result. Give this a try...delete the expense report and move the card transactions to the Ausgaben im Januar (01.01.2022) report. See if that will then let you pick the correct country. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MTUser

Hi Kevin

Thanks for the proposal. It worked for one of the entries. The second one is still not possible to change. I tried to delete the expense reports several times and added the expenses to the new reports without any success for the second failed entry. But at least it worked for one. So I decided to moving forward and send the expenses as they are.

Thanks for your support!