cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emanalo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Wrong itinerary dates and daily allowances

Hello there!

I am on an STA assignment abroad that lasts from August 21st until the end of December.

I have created first expense report which included an itinerary to claim daily allowances from August 21st until September 15th. Due to an error, the final date for the itinerary was September 18th. But daily allowances were not claimed for those three days (Sept 16th, 17th and 18th) The expense claim was submitted and already pay. 

The problem comes when trying to do the next expense report: I am trying to create an itinerary starting on September 16th, but the system will not allow me to select that date. I assume it's because there is an already used itinerary containing those days.

It's a problem because I can't claim any expense comprised between September 15-18th (neither daily allowances).

Any solution you foresee to this?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emanalo that is correct. You cannot enter dates on a travel allowance itinerary if those dates were already submitted on another report. 

You should still be able to claim expenses that have those dates, you just cannot add an itinerary for travel allowances for those dates, unless your company has some rule in place preventing that. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jaasenjones

I am having a similar issue. I submitted my expense report for a travel itinerary ending noon on October 15th for one project. Then I had a different project that I had to drive down on the 15th late afternoon. Because they cannot be put together because they are different projects, I now am unable to select the 15th as a drive down day for the new project, thus I cannot submit an expense report because there is a hotel attached to the 2nd project on the 15th which tells me to create a travel allowance. Any way around this?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jaasenjones Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would recommend that you reach out to your Concur Administrator to see how they want you to handle this situation. In my mind you need another request. I did take a look at your expense report, and you should have no issue submitting the expenses without a request. However, you currently have exceptions as all the transactions have a future date. Your company does not allow the submittal of future dated expenses. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jaasenjones

Thank you for the reply, I will reach out. Thank you!