cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tonyvitali
Occasional Member - Level 1

Wrong Amount Imported, but cannot adjust

Having a strange issue. I connect to my lyft account and created a business profile. So it imports the receipts and creates the expense automatically.

But on one of them, the amount is different than what is on the receipt. And I can't figure out how to manually adjust/fix. 

Any help is appreciated. hope it's something simple. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tonyvitali could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of this expense entry, please? Usually the only items that cannot be adjusted are company card charges. Did this item get matched to a company card charge? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tonyvitali

Thanks Kevin! Yes it's a company card transaction. I linked the card to lyft and made a business profile. 

Thought I was making my life easier since it auto-imports the invoice, etc. but it's having the opposite effect. Most of the charges came in seamlessly, but 3 are 'pending card transactions' and I've having this issue where I can't manually fix/adjust the amount.

Here's a link to screenshots. Any help/advice is appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m9AkNHnABlqYUYbh5I4eppU6vzokkamc?usp=sharing

tonyvitali

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 11.46.27 AM.png