cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Proxylists
Occasional Member - Level 1

Work boot reimbursement

Good morning,

I'm new to the community how would I go about getting my reimbursement for my work boots? if somebody could guide me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it thanks!

1 REPLY 1
carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

Hello! 

You will need to have a company login with the main site (https://concursolutions.com) - this site is for support forums so you can't actually submit a reimbursement here. If you don't have a login, you should talk to your immediate supervisor or your accounting department if you have their contact info. 

Once you have that login, you can create a new expense report and add the information + receipt for your work boots to it. You can start a new report by clicking "Create Report" on the main page (or "Start Report" if you are using the older version of the site).

In the new report, click on "Add Expense" and select whichever Expense Type would make the most sense for your boots, and then it will ask you to provide some information. Once all the required fields are filled out, you can submit it to your approvers and they will review and line up reimbursement for you.

Every company has a slightly different process, so it's best to ask someone who is either on the accounting/finance team, or someone on your team who has been reimbursed before. 

Hope this helps!