cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliciaHansen
Super User
Super User

Will cleaning up attendee list change reports?

I came across the article for editing Attendees Lists Solved: Re: Attendee List Cleanup - SAP Concur Community

I've noticed we have multiples of many employees, and also employees entered in as business guests. My question is if I clean up the attendees list, will this change past reports or reports in progress? 

Also, can we have an attendees list of all employees, even ones not users in Concur? I'd like to turn off the ability to add an employee, but can't do that if it's only for users (though don't think it will help completely since they're adding employees as business guests). 

Thank you,

Alicia

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AliciaHansen cleaning up the attendees list shouldn't affect past or current reports. I did a test where I added an attendee to a report, then afterwards deactivated the attendee. I was still able to see the person listed. On the Attendee Admin screen, there is no Remove button, only an Inactivate button. This means the names are still saved, they just aren't able to be searched for when they are Inactive. 

The SAP Concur system will only have a list of employees that have profiles. If you have employees not using SAP Concur (no profile) you won't be able to search for them in the system. 

Unfortunately, if your users are adding fellow employees as Business Guests, the only way to try and prevent this is educating them. You really cannot turn off the ability to add a Business Guest attendee type. 

I hope this helps somewhat. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AliciaHansen cleaning up the attendees list shouldn't affect past or current reports. I did a test where I added an attendee to a report, then afterwards deactivated the attendee. I was still able to see the person listed. On the Attendee Admin screen, there is no Remove button, only an Inactivate button. This means the names are still saved, they just aren't able to be searched for when they are Inactive. 

The SAP Concur system will only have a list of employees that have profiles. If you have employees not using SAP Concur (no profile) you won't be able to search for them in the system. 

Unfortunately, if your users are adding fellow employees as Business Guests, the only way to try and prevent this is educating them. You really cannot turn off the ability to add a Business Guest attendee type. 

I hope this helps somewhat. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.